Watching your favorite shows and programs on big screens is always fun. The popularity of smart tv has further strengthened the popularity of Tv. Now with an iPhone or iPad, it is possible to cast your videos to your smart tv easily. But today we’ll guide you to mirror your iPhone screen to your TV.
iPhone already provides a feature to connect your iPhone screen to your tv by means of Airplay. Customers can connect to Apple TV by means of Airplay or any other smart tv that is compatible with Airplay. Another important point is the same internet connection. That means your Apple TV and iPhone must have the same internet connection.
Especially for game lovers, mirroring your iPhone with TV or PC is a great option. Though Apple TV provides this functionality it is very expensive. So connecting to a smart tv is the best option. This special iOS feature gives you opportunity to stream your videos, photos, or whatever with great fun and entertainment.
However, Screen mirroring is a bit different. Mirroring allows you to cast everything to a big screen. It casts all open applications to your screen as well.
How to do screen mirroring on the iPhone?
- Open Control Center
- Tap Screen Mirroring
- After that, you’ll get a drop-down list to select the device
- You may get a pop-up window asking you to enter the code. Just enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Now you are mirroring your screen. If you want to exit then it is simple. You just need to tap outside the window. Do the same to exit the control center.
- If you want to stop the screen mirroring on your iPhone, then you need to open the control center. Just tap “stop mirroring”.
How to mirror Mac to your tv?
- You need to click on the Airplay button
- Select the device you want to mirror to
- You may get a pop-up to enter the code
- If you want to stop screen mirroring, just click on the “Turn Airplay off”.
How to enable Airplay?
If your Mac does not show any Airplay option then you need to enable first which you can do by:
- Click on the Apple button on your Mac screen
- You need to click on “System Preferences”
- Then click on “Displays”
- Then just check ” Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available”
That’s a simple guide to mirror your iPhone screen to your tv.